On the jobsite and off make sure you stay warm and cozy with the Cottonwood Carhartt Sierra Sandstone Jacket. This Sherpa lined jacket is tough enough for work and comfortable enough for everyday wear.
Durable, comfortable, and long lasting, Carhartt Jackets are known for their high quality and have become the preferred choice for any work site. The Carhartt J141 Sierra Sandstone Cottonwood Sherpa Jacket combines rugged durability with a warm and soft Sherpa lining. Constructed with a triple stitched, 100 percent cotton Cottonwood duck shell, this work jacket is ready for any challenge and thanks to the sandstone finish it barely needs any break in time. An attached hood keeps the wind and rain off your head, and shares the same Sherpa lining as the rest of the coat, keeping the warm in and the cold out. Pleated elbows, and a pleated bi-swing back help to reinforce this Carhartt Jacket without adding bulk or restricting movement. And so you can carry those essential items you need there are two interior pockets, two exterior pockets, and a left-chest pocket that zips shut.
Why settle for less when you can get the best? Stay warm, stay comfortable, order the Cottonwood Carhartt J141 Sierra Sandstone Sherpa Jacket online today!
Carhartt Cottonwood Sierra Sherpa Jacket Features:
- 12-ounce, 100 percent cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Attached Sherpa-lined hood with draw -cord closure
- Left-chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two inside pockets
- Two Sherpa-lined lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Split-back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Back length: Large Regular: 28 inches; Large Tall: 30 inches
- Regular sizes: Small - 4XL
- Tall sizes: Large - 4XL Tall Size Chart