Corcoran Mens 10 Inch Historic Leather Combat Boots
Get the comfort you love in a classic look with the Corcoran 1510 10 inch Historic Leather combat boots. These jump boots feature a brown leather construction that has a sleek and fashionable design.
The spit-shineable thick black leather uppers of these Corcoran Paratrooper Combat Boots make them as tough as they are good looking. With a tall, 10-inch design this pair surrounds your feet in comfort and protection. Corcoran boots uses Goodyear Welt construction to attach the uppers to the soles. Stitched rather than glued, Goodyear welted boots provide longer wear and superior durability. Oil-resistant, high abrasion lug outsoles provide reliable grip on a variety of terrains for support and stability you can rely on.
Dryz insoles cushion each step you take and absorb shock for less fatigue after long days on your feet. They also wick moisture and perspiration for a dry, odor-free fit. Garrison Munson Army lasts and steel Paratrooper shanks combine to deliver great support. These Corcoran 1510 Men's 10 Inch Brown Leather Combat Boots offer a snug fit around the ankle to reduce the risk of injury when running, jumping or walking.
Corcoran 1510 Mens 10 Inch Brown Leather Boots Features:
- All Over Comfort and Performance ”Spit Shineable” Leather
- Garrison Army Munson Last for Superior Fit
- Webbing Reinforcement for Ankle Support
- Special Ribbed Steel Paratrooper Shank for Support
- Extra Firm Heavy Duty Military Counters and Box Toes
- Leather Laces
- PORON insole
- Reinforced Military Tap, Oil Resistant Rubber and Leather Sole
- Non-Trip Beveled Heel, Oil-resistant