Corcoran Leather Marauder Work Boot
Made to deliver the comfort, performance and protection you need in the field, these Corcoran 17146 Mens 10 Inch Black Leather Marauder Work Boot are ready for your next job.
The spit-shineable thick black leather uppers of these Paratrooper Combat Boots make them as tough as they are good looking. With a tall, 10-inch design this pair surrounds your feet in comfort and protection. Webbing reinforcement at the ankles guarantee support and the Vibram sole is long lasting and comfortable. Corcoran boots uses Goodyear Welt construction to attach the uppers to the soles. Stitched rather than glued, Goodyear welted boots provide longer wear and superior durability. Oil-resistant, high abrasion lug outsoles provide reliable grip on a variety of terrains for support and stability you can rely on.
Dryz insoles cushion each step you take and absorb shock for less fatigue after long days on your feet. They also wick moisture and perspiration for a dry, odor-free fit. Garrison Munson Army lasts and steel Paratrooper shanks combine to deliver great support. These Corcoran 17146 Mens 10 Inch Marauder Work Boots offer a snug fit around the ankle to reduce the risk of injury when running, jumping or walking.
Corcoran 17146 Leather Marauder Work BootFeatures:
- 10-inch Leather/Cordura Marauder
- Spit Shineable Leather Toe Cap and Counter
- Cordura High Performance Fabric Vamp and Quarters
- Original Cap Toe
- Garrison Army Munson Last for Superior Fit
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Webbing Reinforcement for Ankle Support
- Flexible Stainless Steel Plate Built into Outsole for Puncture Resistance
- Special Ribbed Steel Paratrooper Shank for Support
- Extra Firm Heavy Duty Military Counters and Box Toes
- Speed Lacing
- High Performance Laces
- Dryz Moisture/Odor Control Shock Absorbing Cushioned Insole
- Exclusive Falcon Polyurethane Comfort System, Oil Resistant, Non-Marking Outsole