This item is discontinued.
Hot uncomfortable feet can make any job unbearable, but durable wool socks are hard to beat. We know what you're thinking, "Wool socks are itchy and uncomfortable, plus my feet sweat and I get blisters." Well, that's all in the past thanks to these merino wool boot socks. Perfect for uniform and professional wear, these wool socks not only look great, they feel great too. Using merino wool, a specially woven wool that is as soft as it is warm, these American made socks will keep you comfortable, even during those extra long shifts. Made with Coolmax fabric that pulls sweat and moisture away from your feet, these socks are perfect for spring, fall or winter and keep your feet dry and warm. Give your feet what they deserve, order these Coyote Merino Wool Military Socks online today!
Coyote Brown Wool Socks Feature:
- 46 percent merino wool, 34 percent cotton, 10 percent Coolmax, 9 percent stretch nylon, 1 percent spandex
- Designed for uniform and professional wear.
- Coolmax moves moisture away from the foot.
- Merino wool makes these socks soft, comfortable and warm for hours of wear.
- Great for fall and winter.
- Available in: Medium (men's shoe size 5-9.5) and Large (men's shoe size 8.5 to 12)
- Made in the USA