Designed by world renown knife designer Ken Onion, the CRKT K220KKS Foresight Combo Edge Folding knife is a formidable pocket knife ready for action. Proving that form follows function, this CRKT knife is built to give you the best control and efficiency possible.
The Ken Onion Foresight Folder from Columbia River Knife and Tool offers you a high quality folding knife built with the best materials available. The 3.5 inch AUS 8 Stainless steel blade features a Triple Point partially serrated edge, a drop point design, and a Black Ti Nitride finish for a cool tactical look. For superior control and a confident, comfortable grip the Ken Onion Foresight combo edge knife has a cold-forged aluminum handle that is purposefully styled and shaped with swept finger grooves and proper palm swell. And, the IKBS ball bearing pivot system built into this CRKT Knife, coupled with Interframe style mechanism, makes opening and closing the blade as smooth as silk. Look ahead with the CRKT K220KKS Ken Onion Foresight Pocket Knife, order yours online today!
CRKT Foresight K220KKS Partially Serrated Pocket Knife Features:
- Open Overall Length: 8.69" (221 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.17" (131 mm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (179 g)
- Blade Length: 3.50" (89 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (4 mm)
- Blade Material: AUS 8, 58-59HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Titanium-Nitride
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Combo Edge
- Handle Material: Cold-Forged Aluminum
- Pivot: IKBS (Ikoma Korth Bearing System)
- Lock Type: Locking Liner