You want a tough pair of steel toed boots like your dad had, but you know what they say: "Things just aren't made the way they used to be." With the 8-inch, black leather Danner Bull Run Steel Toe Work Boots you get a traditional design with traditional durability. Mixing performance, stability, and comfort, the Bull Run is built ready to work.
Crafted in the USA with the best imported materials, Danner has built the black Bull Run work boots to perform in nearly any environment. The well oiled black full grain upper on these safety toe boots is extremely durable, water resistant, and looks great. And with the strength and stability of Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction, this leather boot is sure to last. Keeping with the classic design, the Bull Run is made with a strong, ASTM rated steel toe. For comfort and support, the Danner 15544 Bull Run Safety Toe boots are made with a molded cushioning PU footbed and has a lightweight fiber glass shank. Rounding out this boot is a Vibram Olympia Outsole. This long lasting, slip and oil resistant Vibram sole has a 90 degree heel giving you the traction you need on the job, and is designed with superior debris release so you're not bringing the job site inside with you.
Danner has been creating high quality boots sine 1932, and the Danner 15544 Bull Run 8-inch Black Leather Safety Toe boots hold that tradition well. Order these Danner Boots online today!
Danner 15544 Bull Run Black Leather Safety Toe Boot Features:
- Durable, well oiled full grain leather upper
- Cushioning, molded PU footbed
- Strength and stability of Danner hand crafted stitchdown construction.
- Fiberglass Shank
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Superior Traction Vibram Olympia Outsole. 90 degree heel with superior debris release
- Steel Toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Danner 15544 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 7-12, 13, 14