Danner Power Foreman 8-inch Brown Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boot
This item is discontinued.
Are your boots working hard for you or just hardly working? On the jobsite you need boots that won't quit and these Danner Boots fit the bill. The American made Danner 15210 Power Foreman Waterproof Safety Toe work boot is a tough boot that works seamlessly from the job site to the job trailer. Built to keep you on your feet all day long, these Danner Boots combine durability, comfort, and support.
The 8-inch brown Danner Forman boots are made with durable, waterproof, full grain brown leather that is resistant to alkali, lime, and anything else you wouldn't want getting though your boot. Triple stitched with super strong thread, these safety toe work boots give you superior protection and an uncompromising fit. Two layers of leather across the toe of the Danner 15210 work boot add abrasion resistance to the boot and keeps the boot looking good. A perfect boot for indoor jobs and out, the Power Forman has a waterproof Gore-Tex liner means your feet will stay dry even on the rainy days. For added protection, the Danner Power Forman has a composite safety toe. This ASTM rated non metallic toe has the strength and durability of a traditional steel toe boot, with out the weight of one.
Not just durable, these safety toe boots give your feet the comfort and support they need as well. A deeply padded footbed provides comfort and absorbs the shock of every step, keeping you on your feet. For much needed support there is a lightweight fiberglass shank. Under foot, the Danner Power Forman Work boot has a Vibram Christy outsole. This long lasting Vibram sole allows for maximum surface traction with minimum build up and guarantees cushion and traction on various terrains.
For a rugged versatile boot that work as hard as you, the Danner 15210 Power Forman Brown Leather Work Boot is the obvious choice. Proudly made in the USA, order these Danner Boots online today!
Danner 15210 Power Forman Safety Toe Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Deeply padded footbed for all-day comfort
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Two layers of leather across the toe box for additional protection
- Vibram Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, and the formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 76 oz
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner 15210 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 6-12, 13