Danner Quarry Logger 10-inch Vintage Brown Alloy Toe Waterproof Work Boots
When you're working hard rain or shine, you need a pair of boots that can handle whatever life throws your way. The Danner Quarry Logger Vintage Brown Waterproof Safety Toe Work boots feature the classic look of yesteryear with the modern features of today. These 10-inch tall work boots are both comfortable and durable, giving you a boot that works as hard as you.
This classic Danner work boot is built to be every bit as comfortable as it is tough! Made with a distressed brown full-grain waterproof leather upper and a waterproof Gore-Tex lining, the 10 inch Danner 14574 Safety Toe work boots will keep you dry, protected and comfortable even in the most extreme conditions. Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot and the Fatigue fighter footbed makes sore feet after a long day of work a thing of the past. A steel shank in these brown work boots provides much needed support while you work. For superior traction in any environment, the Danner Quarry Logger is made with a Vibram Logger outsole that features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities. For added durability the Danner 14574 Quarry Logger Brown Waterproof boot has a strong as steel Alloy toe. This lightweight safety toe gives you all the protection of a steel toe without weighing you down.
Whether you're working in heavy construction, forestry, road work, agriculture or in a stone quarry, the Danner 14574 Vintage Brown Quarry Logger Alloy Safety Waterproof Work Boot is the ideal boot. Give your feet the comfort and protection they deserve, order these Danner boots online today!
Danner 14574 Quarry Logger Distressed Brown Leather Safety Toe Boot Features:
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitch down construction
- Vibram 360 degree Logger outsole for substantial edging and superior traction
- 10" height
- 84 oz.
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner 14574 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 7-12, 13, 14