Danner Quarry Logger 10-inch Vintage Brown Waterproof Work Boots
Deep puddles, pouring rain and harsh conditions can make any job site tough to bear. But with these Danner boots, your feet will stay safe and happy no matter what life throws at you. The 10 inch Danner Quarry Logger Vintage Brown Work boots feature the classic look of yesteryear with the modern features of today. These tall work boots are both comfortable and durable, giving you a boot that works as hard as you.
This classic Danner work boot is built to be every bit as comfortable as it is tough! Come hell or high water, these boots are made with a distressed brown full-grain waterproof leather upper and a waterproof Gore-Tex lining that will keep you dry, protected and comfortable even in the most extreme conditions. Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot and the Fatigue fighter footbed makes sore feet after a long day of work a thing of the past. A steel shank in these brown work boots provides much needed support while you work. For superior traction in any environment, the Danner Quarry Logger is made with a Vibram Logger outsole that features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities.
Whether you're working in heavy construction, forestry, road work, agriculture or in a stone quarry, the Danner 14573 Vintage Brown Quarry Logger Waterproof Work Boot is the ideal boot. Give your feet the comfort and protection they deserve, order these Danner boots online today!
Danner 14573 Quarry Logger Distressed Brown Leather Waterproof Boots Features:
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitch down construction
- Vibram 360 degree Logger outsole for substantial edging and superior traction
- 10" height
- 84 oz.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner 14573 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 7-12, 13, 14