Danner Rain Forest 8-inch Black 200 gram Waterproof Insulated Work Boots
This item is discontinued.
The Danner 15100 Rain Forest Insulated Waterproof boot is a big work boot ready for big jobs. Rain, snow or shine these boots are like the Post Office, they just keep working! Made in the USA, these black Danner Work boots are a great all purpose work boot that gets the job done in any environment.
Built with the best materials available, the Super Rain Forest work boot features full grain double thick leather uppers that are triple stitched with hyper strong thread for unparalleled durability. The black, full-grain leather upper resists alkali, lime and anything else you’d rather not get on your feet. A Cambrelle lining in these Danner work boots, complimented by a waterproof Gore-Tex interior liner, keep your feet dry and comfortable even when you are most active. Made with stitchdown construction, the Danner 15100 Rain Forest provides a wider platform for greater stability. Designed for 3 season work, these Danner boots come complete with 200 grams of thinsulate insulation that keeps your feet warm when the weather turns cold but don't add extra bulk to the boot.
Not just durable, these Waterproof boots give your feet the comfort and support they need on the job. Under foot you find a long lasting, slip and oil resistant Vibram 132 outsole. Angled lugs on this Vibram sole give substantial support whether ascending or descending and the center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces. A fiberglass shank in the Insulated Rain Forest Work Boot gives lightweight support to the arches and works hard to help stave off foot fatigue.
So whether you're on a construction site in the city or working in the forest, these black Danner Work Boots will protect your feet and keep you comfortable all day long. Get the Danner 15100 Rain Forest Waterproof Insulated works boots online today!
Danner 15100 Rain Forest 200 gram Insulated Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200g grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- Mens 75 oz, Womens 64 oz
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Danner 15100 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 6-12, 13
- EEE (Extra Wide) Width: 6-12
- Women's Medium Width: 5-10