The Danner 42930 Striker II EMS Gore-tex Side Zip Safety toe Black Uniform Boot is one tough piece of tactical footwear. The Danner Striker II waterproof EMS boots make use of a hybrid construction that includes adhesive and stress point stitching in order to keep the soles attached your boots without compromising flexibility. This 8 inch tall black EMS boot is a favorite amongst seasoned paramedics, EMT and EMS workers who have experienced Danner premium fit and durability. Specially designed for EMS use, this Stiker II waterproof boot includes a puncture resistant midsole as well as the Gore-tex Crosstech membrane that protects the boot's wearer against blood borne pathogens that might pass through a standard Gore-tex lining.
The non-metallic safety toe will keep you protected without adding weight or slowing you down at security checkpoints like a steel toe.
Striker II Gore-tex Side Zip Black Uniform Boot (42930) Features:
- Durable, quick to polish, Black full-grain leather
- 100% waterproof Gore-tex Crosstech lining for ultimate, breathable comfort while protecting agains blood-borne pathogens
- Terra Force X Lite platform provides a lightweight fit with superior durability, traction and maneuverability
- Flex II midsole meets or exceeds ASTM F 2413-05 standards for puncture resistance (successfully tested at 340lbs)
- Oil and slip resistant Danner TFX Lite outsole give stability and grip without weight
- Non-metallic nylon shank for support
- Pro-Tec Non-metallic composite safety toe (NMT) meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH standards while resisting both heat and cold better than a steel toe