This item is discontinued.
Danner Super Rain Forest Brown 8-inch Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots
When you're on the job, working in harsh conditions you need a tough pair of boots ready to work as hard you do. The Danner 11565 Super Rain Forest Brown Waterproof Safety Toe boots are those boot! These American made brown Danner Work boots are a great all purpose work boot that gets the job done in any environment.
Built to be a durable boot that won't quit when you need it most, the brown Danner Super Rain Forest is made with the best materials. The brown full grain leather uppers are triple stitched with hyper-strong thread and they resist alkali, lime, oil, gas and anything else you’d rather not get on your feet. The built in Gore-Tex lining in these boots is both waterproof and breathable, perfect for keeping your feet dry and comfortable even in the most extreme conditions. For added protection from falling hazards, this waterproof work boot has double thick leather covers at the toe box and a composite safety toe. This ASTM rated non-metallic toe has all the strength and benefits of a traditional steel toe boot without the weight and won't conduct heat or cold to the feet.
Not only durable, the Danner 11565 Super Rain Forest is built to provide all day comfort and support. The removable padded insole and premium fiberglass shank will provide much needed arch support no matter what work site you're at. The Danner Super Rain Forest composite toe work boots have angled lugs in the Vibram 132 Montangna outsole that provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces. A fiberglass shank gives lightweight support to the arches to help stave off foot fatigue.
The Danner 11550 Super Rain Forest Composite Toe Work Boot is up to any task! Durable, comfortable, and waterproof, these Danner work boots are perfect for you. Made in the USA, order these boots online today!
Danner 11565 Super Rain Forest Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Brown, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner.
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 86 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner 11565 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide:) Width: 6-12, 13