Danner Vandal 8-inch Waterproof Insulated Safety Toe Work Boots
This item is discontinued.
Whether its rain, snow, or shine, these Danner boots are like the Post office, they just keep working! The Danner Vandal 8-inch Brown Leather Work Boots combine waterproof Gore-Tex, warm Thinsualte insulation, a strong safety toe, and unparalleled Danner construction for a tough, multi-purpose boot that won't let you down. Thanks to these great features plus the athletic styling, these cross functional Danner boots can easily take you from work to hunting and beyond.
Designed for rugged use, the Danner 15523 Vandal Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boot are made using the most durable materials. An antique full grain brown leather upper has a classic look plus long lasting durability. Perfect for multiple environments, the 8 inch Vandal safety toe boots features a built in waterproof breathable Gore-Tex lining and 600 grams of warm Thinsulate insulation. And to protect your feet from any other hazard, the Danner 15523 has a lightweight composite safety toe. Like a traditional steel safety toe, this non-metallic toe is super strong and ASTM rated, but unlike steel toes it won't weigh you down and won't conduct heat or cold.
Not just durable, the Danner Brown Vandal work boot give your feet the comfort and support they need for a long day of work. Built with the Danner Terra Force Technology, these waterproof insulated boots give you all day support and stability without adding extra weight. The Terra Force platform features 5 components combined from heel to toe providing you a unique balance between strength, stability, comfort, and performance. The Fatigue Fighter foot bed and Achilles heel pad provides a cushioned step and absorbs shock. A dual density midsole in the Vandal Work Boots works with the nylon shank for added support on the job. Last but certainly not least is the Danner Vandal Vibram outsole. This long lasting Vibram outsole is slip and oil resistant and is made using the Vibram Dri-Ice compound that helps make sure you have the traction you need even in cold and icy conditions.
On the job site and off, the Danner Vandal 15523 Safety Toe Insulated Waterproof Work boots have you covered. Give your feet the protection and comfort they deserve, order these Danner Boots online today!
Danner 15523 Vandal Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600g grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Antique, full-grain, all-leather upper for durability and a classic work boot look
- Abrasion-resistant rand encircles the boot where wearing most often occurs
- Terra Force technology provides exceptional boot support and stability without the traditional weight. The four components in the exclusive Terra Force system combine to form an extremely rigid, stable platform that's also comfortable and supportive
- Deeply padded collar, Achilles-heel pad and Fatigue Fighter footbed for all-day comfort
- Dual-Density midsole which features top layer for comfort and bottom layer for support
- Co-branded Danner Vandal Vibram Outsole is oil and slip resistant
- Vibram Dri-Ice compound is specifically designed for superior traction in cold weather conditions
- Nylon shank
- 8 inch height
- 75 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner 15523 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13
- EE (Wide) Width: 8-12, 13