This item is discontinued.
Danner Women’s Tektite 4.5-inch Waterproof Work Boots
Ladies, if you're looking for a tough boot that won't let you down, look no further than the grey and blue Danner 15534 Tektite Waterproof Work Boots. When you're pulling a long, double shift you know that keeping your feet safe and comfortable is key. Built with the toughest materials, this women's Danner boot is ready to work.
Full grain leather combined with lightweight abrasion resistant SuperFabric makes for an exceptionally durable upper on the Womens Tektite Work Boots. For added protection, these women's work boots have abrasion resistant toe and heel caps where wear and tear happens most. A Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining is not only made to be 100 percent waterproof and breathable, but provides maximum comfort in an even wider temperature range than traditional Gore-Tex. The Women's Danner Tektite Waterproof boot meets ASTM Electrical Hazard Standards, making it perfect for a wide variety of job sites.
Not just durable, this 4.5-inch Danner boot gives your feet the comfort and support they need. The open cell polyurethane food bed provides a cushioned step and helps air circulation while the EXO platform gives you a secure fit and stable performance. AN EVA midsole provides more cushion and works with the nylon shank for support. Underfoot is an EXO Carbide outsole. This durable sole features a TPU heel wrap, a 90 degree heel, and a special oil and slip resistant tread pattern. The Women's Danner Tektite Waterproof boot meets ASTM Electrical Hazard Standards, making it perfect for a wide variety of job sites.
Built for performance, the Danner 15534 Womens Tektite 4.5-inch Waterproof Work Boots is up for any challenge. Order these Danner Boots online today!
Danner 15534 Tektite Ladies Waterproof Boot Features:
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and SuperFabric upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort (XCR) lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's patented EXO platform
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90 degree heel and an oil and slip resistant tread pattern
- Nylon shank
- 36 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner 15534 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Women's Medium Width: 5-11