This item is discontinued.
This item is discontinued
Danner Workman 400 gram Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots
When you're working those all day shifts in cold and wet conditions you know that unhappy feet make for an unhappy worker. The Danner 16015 Workman Safety Toe Works boots are perfect for your jobsite needs. Combining a waterproof liner and warm insulation this Danner boot is ready to work in a variety of environments.
Built with traditional Danner Quality, the Danner Workman Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Boots feature the best and toughest materials. The full grain brown leather upper on this 8-inch boot is triple stitched and built with Danners Stitchdown constriction for a wider platform and increased stability. For protection against the elements, the Workman 16015 leather boots have a built in Gore-Tex liner. Gore-Tex is 100 percent waterproof, keeping water out but still lets air in so your feet stay cool and comfortable. 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation in these work boots adds warmth without adding bulk, making it perfect for when the weather turns cold. To protect your feet from dangerous jobsite hazards, the Danner Workman comes complete with a composite safety toe. This non-metallic safety toe has the same ASTM rating and strength as a steel toe boot but with out the hefty weight of one.
Not just durable, the Danner Workman Insulated Waterproof Work Boots have been made to give you the comfort and support you need on the job. To keep fatigue at bay all day long, the Workman has a Fatigue Fighter footbed that is deeply padded, absorbing shock with every step and providing a cushioned platform when you're standing still. A strong steel shank provides much needed support. And last but certainly not least you'll find a recraftable Vibram Maltese Cross Blocker Outsole made with the Vibram Dri-Ice Compound. This long lasing Vibram sole features a lug pattern to give you the traction you need on the job, while the Dri-Ice makes sure you don't lose it in ice and cold conditions.
Get a boot that won't let you down, check out the Danner 16012 Workman Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Work boots today! Order these high quality Danner boots online before they're gone!
Danner 16015 Workman Brown Leather Non-Metallic Safety Toe Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Vibram Dri-Ice compound and Maltese Cross Blocker outsole pattern provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner with a scientifically blended rubber compound for superior traction on ice and extreme cold conditions
- Steel shank
- 8 inch height
- 71 oz
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner 16015 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 8-12, 13