This item is discontinued.
When you're working all day shifts in cold and wet conditions, you know that unhappy feet make for an unhappy worker. The Danner 16013 Workman Works boots are perfect for your jobsite needs. Combining a waterproof liner and warm insulation, this Danner boot is ready to work in a variety of environments.
Built with traditional Danner Quality, the Danner Workman Waterproof Insulated Boots feature the best and toughest materials. The full grain brown leather upper on this 8-inch boot is triple stitched and built with Danners Stitchdown constriction for a wider platform and increased stability. For protection against the elements, the Workman 16013 leather boots have a built in Gore-Tex liner. Gore-Tex is 100 percent waterproof, keeping water out but still lets air in so your feet stay cool and comfortable. 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation in these work boots adds warmth without adding bulk, making it perfect for when the weather turns cold.
Not just durable, the Danner Workman Insulated Waterproof Work Boots have been made to give you the comfort and support you need on the job. To keep fatigue at bay all day long, the Workman has a Fatigue Fighter footbed that is deeply padded, absorbing shock with every step and providing a cushioned platform when you're standing still. A strong steel shank provides much needed support. And last but certainly not least you'll find a recraftable Vibram Maltese Cross Blocker Outsole made with the Vibram Dri-Ice Compound. This long lasing Vibram sole features a lug pattern to give you the traction you need on the job, while the Dri-Ice makes sure you don't lose it in ice and cold conditions.
Get a boot that won't let you down, check out the Danner 16012 Workman Insulated Waterproof Work boots today! Order these high quality Danner boots online before they're gone!
Danner 16013 Workman Brown Leather Plain Toe Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Vibram Dri-Ice compound and Maltese Cross Blocker outsole pattern provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner with a scientifically blended rubber compound for superior traction on ice and extreme cold conditions
- Steel shank
- 8 inch height
- 71 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner 16013 Work Boots Specifications:
- D (Medium) Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EE (Wide) Width: 8-12, 13