The Fenix HL30 headlamp is designed for hands free lighting and is the perfect light for night trail running, nighttime biking, campsites, hobbies, hiking, hunting and more. This high powered headlamp has 6 light settings for maximum efficiency during a variety of tasks and gets you through any challenge.
This Fenix headlamp is compact, easy to wear and lightweight. This tactical head lamp features Broad Beam System technology that shines a bright flood light in all directions. The Fenix HL30 includes two light sources. The first is a high powered LED light that has 4 light settings, reaching 200 Lumens on its turbo setting and lasting for a remarkable 140 hours on its lowest setting of 4 Lumens. The second light source is a red LED light that is perfect for map reading and preserves your eyesight at night. This night running headlamp has a dual switch so you can easily switch between settings and lights and includes an SOS mode that switches on quickly for emergencies. The broad beam light illuminates from side to side and up and down to a total distance of 131 feet.
The Fenix HL30 headlamp is 2013 winner of the 'Best Bargain' award by Backpacker magazine. Designed for nighttime outdoor running, biking and hunting, it also makes a great police headlamp and is ideal for exploring caves. This tactical headlamp uses 2 AA batteries making it easy and affordable to run. The gray headlamp strap provides a comfortable and adjustable fit while absorbing moisture and wicking away perspiration. The Fenix HL30 tactical hunting headlamp features a full-tilt system for a maximum tilt of 180 degrees and is made from aluminum alloy and performance plastic casing. It is waterproof and impact resistant, making this the perfect bargain priced headlamp for camping, hiking, hobbies, nighttime running and more. The compact design and light weight make it comfortable to wear and pack in your gear. On a trail, road, exploring a cave or just working in your garage, get the Fenix HL30 Broad Beam Headlamp to flood light hands free wherever you go.
The Fenix HL30 Broad Beam Headlamp features:
- Size: 2.8 inch length x 2.2 inch width X 1.5 inch height.
- Weight: 3.1 ounces without battery or strap.
- Battery: Uses 2 AA batteries
- Light Levels: Features 6 light options. Low - 4 Lumens and 140 hour runtime, Medium - 45 Lumens and 10 hour 30 min runtime, High - 100 Lumens and 4 hour 30 minute runtime, Turbo - 200 Lumens and 1 hour 40 minute runtime, SOS light - 45 Lumens. Red light mode - 45 Lumens.
- On and Off: Dual switch on and off
- Distance: Lights to 131 feet
- Impact Resistance: Over 3 feet
- Water Resistant: IPX-6 Standard
- Bulb: Cree XP-G (R5) LED light and Nichia red light with 50,000 hour lifespans.
- Includes digitally regulated output system for constant brightness.
- Material: Durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic case.
- Head strap: Gray soft comfort strap, moisture wicking, adjustable
- Lens: Optical lens provides broad beam flood light lighting
- Additional features: Intelligent memory circuit technology remembers the last light level used prior to turn-off. Headlamp strap, top headlamp strap, top mount and spare o-ring included, Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US.