This high performance tactical flashlight is perfect for everything from search and rescue missions to cave exploring. The Fenix PD35 is trusted by law enforcement, public safety, avid outdoors people, hunters, military personnel, security and border patrol thanks to its rugged design and multitude of features.
Designed for use in rugged outdoor environments, this tactical LED flashlight provides a focused beam and has energy conservation and high beam light settings. The Fenix PD35 tactical flashlight illuminates to an incredible distance of 607 feet with a turbo ultra bright setting of 850 Lumens. Featuring a total of 6 light levels, it includes an instant strobe setting for emergencies. A tactical tail switch and side body switch are both ergonomically designed for quick, one-handed use, making this a great choice as a police flashlight. This tactical flashlight also features a dual spring battery compartment that resists impact so the light will work no matter how rugged an environment you find yourself in. The Fenix PD35 comes with a low voltage warning system and an Intelligent Memory Circuit technology that recalls the last light setting prior to shutoff. The PD35 tactical flashlights versatility extends to battery usage; it can be powered by one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. This military flashlight is waterproof up 30 minutes in 6 feet of water. Overheat protection allows you to avoid high temperature contact with the surface and the anti-roll and anti-slip design provide better gripping. This LED flashlight includes a tactical tail switch with a momentary-on feature, perfect for on the job use.
The Fenix PD35 has a durable aircraft-grade aluminum construction with a premium type 3 hard-anodized anti-scratch finish. A stainless steel body clip allows you to attach this to your gear or uniform and its small compact size of 5.6 inches long with a 1 inch diameter means it won't get in the way during activity. At its lowest light setting of 10 Lumens the Fenix PD35 has an incredibly long runtime of 140 hours. Portable and full of features, perfect for professional use by police, military, security, public service, search and rescue, this tactical flashlight is also high powered and provides long lasting light for serious hunters, hikers, campers and urban explorers. This high performance and feature rich LED tactical flashlight is indispensable for anyone that needs professional power in a compact package.
The Fenix PD35 Professional Power Tactical Flashlight features:
- Size: Length 5.6 inches x 1 inch diameter
- Weight: 2.6 ounces without batteries
- Battery: Uses 2 CR123A batteries or 1 18650 Li-ion battery
- Light Levels: Features 6 light settings. Eco-10 Lumens and 140 hours of runtime, Low - 45 Lumens and 29 hours runtime, Medium - 170 Lumens and 7 hours and 45 min runtime, High - 450 Lumens and 2 hours 30 min runtime, Turbo - 850 Lumens and 1 hour runtime, Strobe light - 850 Lumens.
- On and Off: Side body on and off switch and tactical cap button with momentary-on feature.
- Distance: Lights to 607 feet.
- Impact Resistance: Over 3 feet, dual recoil spring battery compartment.
- Water Resistant: IPX-8 Standard
- Bulb: Cree XP-G2 LED light with 50,000 hour lifespan. Includes digitally regulated output system for constant brightness and low voltage indicator.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum with Premium Type 3 hard-anodized coating to resist scratches and dents, slip and roll resistant design.
- Clip: Stainless steel side body clip.
- Lens: Ultra clear reinforced glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Additional features: Holster, lanyard, 2 spare o-rings and Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US.