The sliding utility saw is small enough to carry in your pocket, but powerful enough to cut through thick brush and branches with ease! The 6" blade of the sliding utility saw retracts into the handle when not in use, and locks so you can stick it in your utility belt or bag safely when not in use. The triple-grind blade of the utility saw allows for precise cutting with a third less effort! In addition to its superior cutting quality, the texturized rubber handle allows for a secure grip, so you don't have to worry about dropping or slippng up while using the saw. With a cross-cut teeth design, you can cut on a foward and backward stroke and speed up your cutting time. The Gerber sliding saw measures 14.75 overal, and just under 9 inches when retracted.
Utility Sliding Saw from Gerber Features:
- For small brush, branches and limbs
- Cross-cut teeth design cuts on both the forward and backward stroke
- Triple-grind saw blade for cutting with 1/3 less effort
- Texturized rubber handle for secure grip
- Locking retractable 6" blad (retracts into the handle when not in use)
- Ability to lash to stick or pole for greater reach
- Priorities of survival guide
- Overall length: 14.75"
- Closed length: 8.5"
- Weight: 5 oz.