Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Survival Knife - 31-000751
This item is discontinued.
The Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Survival Knife is the pinnacle of the new Bear Grylls Survival Series. This Gerber Knife was intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it''s loaded with innovations that won''t be found in any other survival blade knife.
The Gerber 31-000751 Ultimate Survival Knife comes with a « serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade - perfect for cutting rope and excellent blade edge retention. The Survival Knife's ergonomic handle with textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces the risk of your hand slipping. The base of the handle has a stainless steel pommel for excessive hammering. Plus an integrated emergency whistle on the lanyard cord.
Even the sheath of the Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife if full of essential survival tools. The rugged sheath comes with a fire starter made from a Ferrocerium rod that locks into the sheath. The striker notch for the fire starter is incorporated into the back of the Gerber knife blade. The sheath itself is made of military grade Nylon for lightness and ease of carry, plus it's mildew resistant. Instruction sheet for land to air rescue signals is placed inside the sheath for a true emergency situation; a diamond sharpener for the on-the-go sharpening, and Bear's own Priorities of Survival, a pocket guide containing Bear's survival essentials.
Gerber 31-000751 Fixed Blade Knife Specifications:
- Overall Length: 10"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Knife Weight: 11.2oz
- Weight with Sheath: 14.7"
- 1/2 Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade
- Full Tang Blade Construction
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip
- Stainless Steel Pommel - at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials