Hatch Black Operator Kevlar Cut/Heat Resistant Tactical Gloves
The Hatch Operator Black glove is used by police, SWAT and law enforcement officers needing black tactical gloves throughout the world. The Hatch Operator is designed by and specifically for military use, this glove allows you to perform with surgical precision. The ergonomic fit and tactile sensation found in these gloves are unmatched. This black Hatch tactical glove is constructed of goatskin leather palms, with abrasion, cut and heat resistant nylon thread, which provides superior abrasion and tear resistance, with thickness comparable to cowhide or sheepskin offering comfort and durability. This Hatch glove also featured Kevlar for cut resistance, as well as heat and flash protection. These black Hatch gloves also feature elasticized wrists, keeping the gloves taut and keeping out foreign objects and preventing snagging, as well as patented cut ring stitching, allowing for optional removal of the index finger for trigger control without ruining the remainder of the glove.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SOG-600 Black Operator Kevlar Glove
- Constructed of goatskin leather palms and sewn with abrasion, cut and heat-resistant nylon thread
- Goatskin provides superior abrasion and tear resistance over cowhide or sheepskin, yet offers a comparable thickness for comfort and durability
- Kevlar construction provides cut resistance, heat, and flash protection
- SOG-700 contains 85 percent Nomex and 15 percent Kevlar blend
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800ø F, (427ø C)
- Elasticized wrist keeps the Operator taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging
- Patented cut-ring stitching allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control without unraveling the remaining edge
- Available in Black (SOG-600), Sage Green (SOG-650), Desert Tan (SOG-700), Foliage (SOG-750), and New Coyote (SOG-800)
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Tactical Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Operator Black gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SOG-600 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.