The Hatch Operator Coyote glove is used by Military personnel needing tan military gloves or tactical gloves throughout the world. The coyote Hatch Operator is designed by and specifically for military use, this glove allows you to perform with surgical precision. The ergonomic fit and tactile sensation found in these gloves are unmatched. This Hatch tactical glove features durable goatskin leather construction, with abrasion, cut and heat resistant nylon threading, while also providing superior abrasion and tear resistance. These Hatch gloves also feature protection from sharp objects, heat and flashes, thanks to Kevlar. The elasticized wrists and gauntlet and the patented cut ring stitching offer additional protection to the owner of this Hatch Operator tactical glove.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SOG-800 Coyote Operator Kevlar Glove
- Constructed of goatskin leather palms and sewn with abrasion, cut and heat-resistant nylon thread
- Goatskin provides superior abrasion and tear resistance over cowhide or sheepskin, yet offers a comparable thickness for comfort and durability
- Kevlar construction provides cut resistance, heat, and flash protection
- SOG-700 contains 85 percent Nomex and 15 percent Kevlar blend
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800ø F, (427ø C)
- Elasticized wrist keeps the Operator taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging
- Patented cut-ring stitching allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control without unraveling the remaining edge
- Available in Black (SOG-600), Sage Green (SOG-650), Desert Tan (SOG-700), Foliage (SOG-750), and New Coyote (SOG-800)
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Coyote Gloves, Hatch Military Gloves, Desert Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Operator Coyote gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SOG-800 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.