Hatch Operator CQB Kevlar Cut/Heat Resistant Tactical Gloves
This item is discontinued.
The Hatch Operator CQB glove is used by police, SWAT and law enforcement officers needing black tactical gloves throughout the world. The black Hatch Operator CQB is designed for Special Operations close quarter combat and can be combined with the FROG-F10 Fast Roping Over-Glove to create a revolutionary fast roping system. This Hatch tactical glove is constructed of water resistant, ultra thin premium leather palms, as well as Kevlar, providing maximum comfort and protection. The Operator CQB tactical glove also features a reversible wrist strap, and patented cut ring stitching, allowing for optional removal of the index finger, for even more control and stability. Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SOG-F10 Operator CQB Kevlar Glove
- Water-resistant, ultra-thin premium leather palms are sewn with abrasion, cut and heat-resistant nylon thread
- Kevlar construction provides excellent cut resistance, heat and flash protection
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800ø F, (427ø C)
- Reversible wrist wrap
- Patented cut-ring stitching allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control, without unraveling the remaining edge
- SOG-F20 contains an 85 percent Nomex and 15 percent Kevlar blend
- Available in Black (SOG-F10), Sage Green (SOG-F15), and Desert Tan (SOG-F20)
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Tactical Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Operator CQB gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SOG-F10 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.