The Hatch Operator HK Foliage Green Kevlar glove is used by police, SWAT and law enforcement officers needing black tactical gloves throughout the world. The Hatch Operator HK in foliage features hard knuckle protection and strategically placed high-density foam to provide superior protection from assailants and objects. This Hatch tactical glove offers the protection of high density foam finger padding, as well as Kevlar and is constructed of durable aniline goatskin leather with a water resistant treatment. These Hatch tactical gloves also feature Hatch's patented cut ring in index finger, allowing for the removal of the index finger for increased trigger control, without compromising the rest of the stitching on the glove. The Hatch Operator HK tactical gloves have proven themselves in SWAT and tactical team operations, breaching operations, military ground combat forces and special forces.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SOG-HK350 Foliage Operator Hard Knuckle Kevlar Glove
- Wrist length with hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Durable aniline goatskin with a water-resistant leather treatment to keep hands dry
- High density foam for full finger protection; exclusive lateral finger protection
- SOGHK-400 contains 100 percent Nomex; SOGHK-300 and SOGHK-350 contain 100 percent Kevlar
- Wicking properties of Kevlar/Nomex pull moisture away from the hands to keep them cool in hot environment
- Patented Hatch Cut-Ring in index finger allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control, without unraveling the remaining edge
- Reduces IR signature
- Perfect for all SWAT and tactical teams, breachers; military ground combat forces in mechanized vehicles and Special Forces
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Tactical Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Operator HK Foliage Green Kevlar gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SOG-HK350 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.