Hatch Coyote Operator Hard Knuckle Gauntlet Kevlar Cut Resistant Nomex Heat Resistant Tactical Gloves
This item is discontinued.
The Hatch Operator HKG Gauntlet Coyote glove is used by Military personnel needing tan military gloves or tactical gloves throughout the world. The Hatch Operator HKG tactical glove in coyote features hard knuckle protection and strategically placed high-density foam to provide superior protection from assailants and objects. Offering the durability and comfort of water resistant aniline goatskin and high density foam padding for full finger protection, this Hatch tactical glove offers maximum comfort. These Hatch tactical gloves also offer the protection of Kevlar and Nomex, for moisture wicking, and cut and fire resistance. Hatch's patented cut ring allows for optional removal of the index finger, while a poly knit liner keeps hands more comfortable. These Hatch gloves also feature elasticized wrists, keeping the gloves taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SOG-HKG400 Coyote Operator Gauntlet Hard Knuckle Nomex Kevlar Glove
- Durable aniline goatskin with a water-resistant leather treatment to keep hands dry
- High-density foam for full finger protection; exclusive lateral finger protection
- Fire-resistant features with Kevlar/Nomex
- Wicking properties of Kevlar/Nomex pull moisture away from the hands to keep them cool in hot environments
- Patented Cut-Ring allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control, without unraveling the remaining edge
- Reduces IR signature
- Poly-knit inner liner keeps hands comfortable
- Enlarged, padded protection area in the heel of the palms
- Perfect for all SWAT and tactical teams, breachers, to military ground combat forces in mechanized vehicles and Special Forces
- Elasticized wrist keeps the Operator taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging
- Available in Black (SOG-HKG300), Foliage (SOG-HKG350) , and Coyote Tan (SOG-HKG400)
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Coyote Gloves, Hatch Military Gloves, Desert Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Operator HKG Gauntlet Coyote gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SOG-HKG400 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.