Hatch Sage Green Operator Kevlar Cut/Heat Resistant Tactical Gloves
The Hatch Operator Sage Green glove is used by Military personnel needing sage green military gloves or tactical gloves throughout the world. Designed by and specifically for military use, this Hatch tactical glove allows you to perform with surgical precision. The ergonomic fit and tactile sensation found in these gloves are unmatched. Constructed of goatskin leather, which offers superior abrasion and tear resistance, also offers comparable thickness to other materials for comfort and durability. This sage green Hatch glove also offers the cut resistance and heat and flash protection of Kevlar. These Hatch gloves also feature elasticized wrists, keeping the gloves taut as well as trapping foreign objects from entering, and a patented cut ring stitching design, offering the optional removal of the index finger without compromising the remainder of the glove.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SOG-650 Sage Green Operator Kevlar Glove
- Constructed of goatskin leather palms and sewn with abrasion, cut and heat-resistant nylon thread
- Goatskin provides superior abrasion and tear resistance over cowhide or sheepskin, yet offers a comparable thickness for comfort and durability
- Kevlar construction provides cut resistance, heat, and flash protection
- SOG-700 contains 85 percent Nomex and 15 percent Kevlar blend
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800ø F, (427ø C)
- Elasticized wrist keeps the Operator taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging
- Patented cut-ring stitching allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control without unraveling the remaining edge
- Available in Black (SOG-600), Sage Green (SOG-650), Desert Tan (SOG-700), Foliage (SOG-750), and New Coyote (SOG-800)
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Military Gloves, Hatch Sage Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Operator Sage Green gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SOG-650 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.