The Hatch Reactor Hard Knuckle glove is used by police, SWAT and law enforcement officers needing black tactical gloves throughout the world. This Hatch tactical glove features The Hatch unique leather covered hard knuckle design with heavy padding in the palm and around the outer edges of the hand for excellent protection. The knuckles on the Hatch Reactor glove are covered with aniline goatskin leather, reducing the infra red signature of the gloves themselves. These Hatch tactical gloves also feature knuckles formed from hard polymer for the necessary protection, as well as additional leather, foam and padding to protect the tops of the knuckles. The PVC non-slip across the palm patch provides enhanced grip and control.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves RHK25 Reactor Hard Knuckle Glove
- Knuckles are covered with .7mm-.8mm aniline goatskin leather to reduce IR signature of the glove
- Knuckles formed from hard polymer for the protection you'really need
- Additional leather, foam and padding to protect the tops of the knuckles on the fingers
- Additional PVC non-slip across the meaty portion of the palm and base of the fingers
- Leather covered hard knuckle reduces noise
- The design tapers up the outside wrist to protect this sensitive area
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Tactical Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Reactor Hard Knuckle gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch RHK25 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.