This item is discontinued.
The Hatch Special Warfare glove is used by police, SWAT and law enforcement officers needing black tactical gloves throughout the world. The Hatch Special Warfare is designed with the help of various special operation members, The Hatch Special Warfare Gloves are designed to provide maximum performance for underwater tactical operations. These Hatch tactical gloves offer the protection of oiltack suede palm for superior grip, as well as an additional water resistant treatment. The neoprene shell featured on this Hatch Special Warfare tactical glove operates as a wetsuit to keep hands warm and wick moisture for comfort and positive grip.Size Chart
Hatch Tactical Gloves SWG6 Special Warfare Water Resistant Glove
- The Mustang Coefficient of Friction 'CoF' oiltack suede palms offer grip far superior to that of standard leather in wet conditions
- An additional WRX100 water-resistant treatment helps shed water quickly for further improved wet grip performance
- WRX100 also prevents the absorption of moisture, allowing the palms to retain their softness and feel even after prolonged use
- A 1.5mm neoprene shell works like a wetsuit to keep hands warm, and the CoolTex liner wicks moisture away from the hand for comfort and positive grip even in extreme conditions
- Hatch Gloves, Hatch Tactical Gloves
About Hatch Gloves:
Hatch Law Enforcement Gloves are designed for police officers, law enforcement and security personnel. These Tactical gloves are available in a wide variety of styles from classic thin-cut leather designs and cold weather patrol gloves to progressive styles featuring the latest in protective technology and materials. Hatch Special Warfare gloves are built to perform, providing the durability necessary for driving, riding, conducting searches or handling firearms. Hatch Gloves are of the finest quality and heavy-duty construction. This is why Hatch Law Enforcement products, and the Hatch SWG6 gloves in particular, are known and used throughout the world.
Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatch's market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available.