Merrell Thermo Waterproof 6 inch Winter Boot
Hike, sled or snowshoe your way through bad weather with these winter boots. Merrell Boots are the premier hiking boots trusted around the world. With top quality materials and construction these boots are ready for any challenge.
Waterproof nubuck leather upper combines Polartec and Thinsulate insulation for three-season comfort. The lightweight TPU shell is completely waterproof, close-molded to the foot with easy striding flex ribs at the forefoot. Heel ridges secure a snowshoe strap, and the laces are anchored directly in the shell for precise, athletic lace tension. The tire-chain pattern lugs on the Vibram sole power up anything. While the Merrell Thermo is an excellent backcountry hiking boot it is also an awesome boot for shoveling snow or just braving the rigors of an urban winter wonderland. Its time to get a pair of boots tough enough to face any winter condition, order the Merrell Thermo Hikers online today!
Men's Merrell J82727 Thermo 6-inch Upper and Lining Features:
- TPU waterproof shell
- Nubuck leather upper
- Snowshoe strap ridge
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Polartec 200 Thermo Insulation Lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- ColdProof Ortholite Insulating Footbed
6-inch Thermo Merrell Winter Boot Midsole and Outsole Features:
- ActiveHeat Insole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers
- Grade 2 Nylon Insole for trail hiking
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Thermo 6 Sole/Trek Dura Rubber
- Comfort Range to -25F/-32C
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 ozs.
Thermo 6 Merrell J82727 Winter Boot Sizes:
Men's Medium: 7 to 14