This small, light weight knife from Ka-Bar is excellent for both law enforcement and personal protection. The 5 5/8 inch straight edge blade featured on this knife is made with non-reflective black powder coated AUS 8 stainless steel blade and has a textured zytel handle. This K-Bar knife was designed by the founder of Tactical Defense Institute, in order to provide law enforcement officials with an extreme close quarter last defense option. The knife can be worn on either the left or right side and because of the unique angle of this Ka-Bar, it draws like a gun and is always ready and easy to use!
Ka-Bar TDI Law Enforcement Knife Features:
- Straight edge
- Made with non-reflective black powder coated AUS 8 stainless steel blade and a textured zytel handle.
- Can be worn on the right or left side of pant belt.
- Total weight of knife and sheath is 4.3 oz.
- Knife measures 5 5/8 inches overall.
- Drop point blade measures 2 5/16. 15 degree angle
- Designed by John Benner, founder of tactical defense institute
- "Off" hand knife that draws like a pistol.
- Used in extreme close quarters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun.
- TDI knife is used as a last defense option