Keen Flint Mid Steel Toe Brown Boot
If you are looking for a durable dependable boot, with a steel toe, then the Keen Flint Mid is the boot for you. This 6 inch brown work boot is durable and won't let you down.
This Keen boot is constructed with left and right asymmetrical steel toes which are uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe designs that provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. These steel toe boots meet ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Keen footwear has also included Keen.Protect technology which is Keen's patented toe protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes giving you added protection.
To keep you comfortable, this brown utility boot comes with a metatomical footbed design. This internal support mechanism is anatomically designed to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
The oil and slip resistant non marking rubber outsole is another great feature of this mens boot. This outsole will help prevent falls and provide extra traction on a variety of surfaces.
If you are looking for a boot that means business and looks the part too, then the Keen Steel Toe Flint Mid is for you. Order your Keen 1007972 Brown Flint Mid Steel Toe Work Boot today!
Keen Flint Mid Brown Steel Toe Boot Features:
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Utility Features: Steel Toe, Oil and Slip Resistant, Water and stain resistant leather upper
- Width: Regular, Wide
- Height: Mid
Keen 1007972 Flint Mid Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium: 8 to 12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide: 8 to 12, 13, 14, 15