If you are looking for a durable dependable boot, but don't need a steel toe, then the Keen Milwaukee Soft Toe is the boot for you. This 6 inch brown work boot is durable and won't let you down.
This Keen boot is constructed with Keen welt construction, which creates a solid union of sole, upper and toe guard. This means serious support and flexibility that holds up even in extreme conditions.
Keen footwear has also included Keen. Protect technology which is Keen's patented toe protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes giving you added protection.
To keep you comfortable, this brown utility boot comes with a metatomical footbed design. This internal support mechanism is anatomically designed to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. Your feet will stay comfortable all day with this innovative feature from Keen boots.
The oil and slip resistant non marking rubber outsole is another great feature of this mens boot. This outsole will help prevent falls and provide extra traction on a variety of surfaces.
If you are looking for a boot that means business and looks the part too, then the Keen Soft Toe Milwaukee is for you. Order your Keen 1007977 Brown Milwaukee Soft Toe Work Boot today!
Keen Soft Toe Milwaukee Brown Leather Boot Features:
- Abrasion resistant tough-tech leather
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 6"
- Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Water and stain resistant leather upper, KEEN.Welt
- Width: Regular, Wide
- Height: Mid
Keen 1007977 Milwaukee Soft Toe Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium: 8 to 12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide: 8 to 12, 13, 14, 15