Keen Wenatchee Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Boot
If you are looking for a durable, dependable, and warm boot, with a steel toe, then the Keen Wenatchee Insulated Steel Toe Boot is the boot for you. This 8 inch brown work boot is full of great performance features and won't let you down.
This Keen boot is constructed with Keen welt construction, which creates a solid union of sole, upper and toe guard. This means serious support and flexibility that holds up even in extreme conditions.
This Keen boot is constructed with left and right asymmetrical steel toes which are uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe designs that provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. These steel toe boots meet ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Keen footwear has also included Keen.Protect technology which is Keen's patented toe protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes giving you added protection.
The Keen 1008212 is perfect for working in wet conditions. These brown boots feature Keen.Dry, the waterproof system used by Keen Footwear. Keen.Dry is a waterproof, breathable membrane that lets moisture vapor out of the boot without letting water in. This means your feet will be protected from water encountered while on the job and the sweat that comes with working hard will be let out. A moisture wicking lining also helps combat foot sweat by wicking the away any moisture. In addition, the brown nubuck leather uppers are water and stain resistant. In addition, these waterproof boots come with 400 grams of insulation to keep your feet warm. These insulated boots are perfect for the winter.
To keep you comfortable, this brown utility boot comes with a metatomical footbed design. This internal support mechanism is anatomically designed to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
The oil and slip resistant non marking rubber outsole is another great feature of this mens boot. This outsole will help prevent falls and provide extra traction on a variety of surfaces.
If you are looking for a boot that means business and looks the part too, then the Keen Steel Toe Waterproof Wenatchee is for you. Order your Keen 1008212 Brown Wenatchee Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot today!
Keen Wenatchee Insulated Steel Toe Waterproof Boot Features:
- 400g KEEN.Warm insulation
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 8""
- Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, Steel Toe, Oil and Slip Resistant, Water and stain resistant leather upper, KEEN.Welt
- Width: Regular, Wide
Keen 1008212 Wenatchee Steel Toe Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium: 8 to 12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide: 8 to 12, 13, 14, 15