The Keen Corvallis Steel Toe Brown Work Boots will keep your feet comfortable and safe while on the job. These sharp looking Keen 1010114 boots feature a medium brown waterproof full grain leather upper. While the boots don't use a waterproof membrane, the waterproof leather will keep most of the water out of the boots. These Keen boots are made with a direct-attach outsole to provide superior bonding for serious durability.
So your feet stay comfortable too, the Keen Corvallis Work Boots have a number of innovative features. The first is an interior two zone comfort lining that wicks sweat from your feet and lets them breath. The second is a removable metanomical dual density EVA footbed. Keen footwear designed this to provide superior arch support while cradling the natural contours in your feet. All of these features mean your feet will feel supported and won't hurt at the end of a long day on the job.
These Keen brown work boots are built with a number of safety features. Asymmetrical steel toes on the left and right protect your feet from harm. These steel toe work boots meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards, and 1/75 c/75 EH standards. An oil and slip resistant outsole on these steel toe work boots prevents slips and falls. A rubber outsole on these waterproof work boots is designed to be non-marking too. Keen work shoes look great and provide you with durability, long lasting comfort and exceptional safety for longs days on your feet. And the Keen 1010114 boots are proudly made in the USA. Order these Keen Corvallis Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots online today.
Keen 1010114 Corvallis Steel Toe Brown Work Boots Feature:
- Waterproof full grain leather upper in brown
- Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 1/75 c/75 EH standards
- Non-Marking Slip and Oil Resistant Rubber Outsoles
- Waterproof and breathable lining with 2 Zone Comfort Technology
- Direct-attach outsole for superior bonding
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbeds
- Made in the USA
- Available in Men's Medium and Wide Sizes 7 to 15
- Please note: periodic leather treatment required to maintain waterproofing