The Blur series by Kershaw Knives and Ken Onion offers increased usability with the benefit of the anodized aluminum handle as well as Trac-Tec inserts. The drop point of the Kershaw Blur offers increased control when performing pulling cutting motions. The blade on the Kershaw 1670blk is made of a Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with a Tungsten DLC coating to increase the strength and durability of the blade. The Blur 1670blk has a handle composed of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, also outfitted with Trac-Tec inserts to offer the user an extremely lightweight handle that also offers traction and control, even in slippery and/or wet conditions. Like many other Kershaw knives, the Blur offers many additional safety mechanisms including a locking liner and the SpeedSafe assisted opening system for easy, one-handed deployment of the blade. The many new features of this Kershaw Blur make this an excellent useful addition to any tool belt or pocket.
Kershaw Blur 1670blk Plain Edge Knife Specifications:
- Model Number: 1670BLK
- Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening System
- Opening Options: Thumb Stud
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless-Steel with Tungsten DLC Coating
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum with Trac-Tec Inserts
- Locking Liner: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Length Closed: 4 1/2 in. (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Features a Locking Liner
- Includes a Reversible Pocket Clip