Kershaw Clash 1605st Serrated Blade Knife by Ken Onion
The Clash 1605st by Kershaw Knives, is a new addition to the Ken Onion knives family. The Kershaw Clash features a drop point blade for controlled cutting movements, as well as a serrated blade for extended cutting versatility. The blade featured on the Kershaw Clash 1605st is a 8CR13MoV which provides increased strength, hardness, and edge retention. The handle of the Clash 1605st is made of an injection molded polyimide, which is incredibly lightweight and textured en ensure a secure grip while in use. The Kershaw Clash 1605st also features the SpeedSafe assisted opening system, to safely and easily deploy the blade utilizing either index opening or the built in flipper. The Clash 1605st also has the additional safety of a locking liner, to secure the blade in the open position while the knife is in use.
Clash 1605st Serrated Knife Specifications:
- Model Number: 1605ST
- Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening System
- Opening Options: Index Opening, Flipper
- Made in China
- Steel: Bead-Blasted Finish 8CR13MoV
- Handle: Black Injection-Molded Polyimide
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Length Closed: 4 1/4 in. (10.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Features a Locking Liner
- Includes a Reversible Pocket Clip