Kershaw 1556TI Cryo II Plain Edge Assisted Open Folding Knife
The Kershaw Cryo II Plain edge folder takes the award winning Cryo Knife designed by Rick Hinderer and super sizes it. 20 percent larger than its older brother, the Cryo II by Kershaw knives still has all the same great features making it ready for any task.
Perfect for those you demand more from their pocketknife, the Kershaw 1556TI Cryo II assisted open folding knife is made with the best materials. The 3 3/8 inch plain edge blade is made with 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and features a titanium carbo-nitride coating that not only looks great but also helps prevent wear and tear. Equipped with Kershaw's SpeedSafe system, this folding knife opens easy and quick in one fluid motion. For secure blade lock up, the Cryo II offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The handle on this Kershaw knife has a hard tactical look and is made of 410 steel with the same titanium carbo-nitride coating as the blade.
Deigned for professional and civilian use alike, the Kershaw 1556TI Cryo II Assisted Open Pocket knife won't let you down. Order this knife online today before while it's still available.
Cryo II Spring Assist Pocket Knife Features:
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocket clip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7 3/4 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz.