The Kershaw Volt II is the little brother to the Volt by Kershaw with slight modifications. The Volt II 3650stfeatures a blade made of 8CR13MoV which provides it with excellent protection from the elements includingcorrosion and rust. The Volt II also features a durable black mold injected polyimide handle. The Kershaw 3650sthas incorporated a slightly drop point blade for superior cutting versatility, while the partially serrated bladedrastically extends the cutting surface. The 3650st pocket knife also features a locking liner to ensure that the blade remainsin the open position during use, to further the safety of the user. The Kershaw Volt II still has all of the versatility and durabilitythat people have come to expect from Kershaw Knives, but at a value price.
Kershaw 3650st Volt II Serrated Knife by RJ Martin Specifications:
- Model Number: 3650ST
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening System
- Opening Options: Index Opening, Flipper
- Steel: Bead Blasted 8CR13MoV
- Handle Material: Black Injection-Molded Polyimide
- Blade Length: 3 1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 3 7/8 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Features a Locking Liner
- Includes a Pocket Clip