This item is discontinued.
The Klarus P1C Tactical light is the proof that good things come in small packages. This LED Flashlight is both tactical and practical thanks to its tough waterproof body, high power CREE XP-G R5 LED bulb, and small size. Designed for continuous use, this tactical flashlight from Klarus lights has two lighting modes, high 245 lumens and low 20 lumens, and can run up to 18 hours. The handy removable clip makes it easy to carry this small LED light on your belt, pack, vest, and more.
Made for police, security, military and more the P1C Tactical flashlight is tough enough for any challenge. No Matter the mission, this Klarus light will perform without fail thanks to its solid construction. Sealed with O-rings at the tail and head for excellent water resistance and improved service life. The CREE XP-G R5 bulb delivers up to 245 lumens of constant light and is an efficient performer thanks to the digitally regulated output. And the anodized aluminum body is both waterproof and dust resistant.
Klarus Tactical P1C LED Flashlight Feature:
- Ultra bright CREE XP-G R5 with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery: 1x CR123A
- There are 2 light modes - High and Low, which are accessed by simply twisting the head. High 245 lumens, Low 20 Lumens
- Unique forward click tail switch that
- Highly efficient performance due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries.
- Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life.
- Waterproof and Dust Resistant
- Removable clip allows the flashlight to be clipped onto a belt, pocket, webbing, a tactical vest.
- Dimension: 89mm (Length), 23mm (Head), 22.6mm (Body)
- Weight: 54g (without battery).
- Tough, sealed body with Military Grade HA Type III anodizing.
- Orange peel reflector to provide a smooth, flawless beam.
- Toughened, ultra clear glass lens