Lansky Blademedic Tactical Knife Sharpener
Perfect for field repairs, the Lansky Blademedic knife sharpener is the equivalent of an entire sharpening kit without the bulk. Small and compact, you won't ever have to leave home without this Blademedic. It has four different sharpeners to sharpen your knives and can easily fit in your pocket!
The Lansky Blademedic easily sharpens a dull blade when you use the Tungsten carbide setting. The second sharpener is ceramic and was designed to be used for polishing and finishing an edge. A third ceramic sharpener was designed to sharpen serrated edge knives. The fourth sharpener is a diamond tapered rod for fast reconditioning and maintenance as well as for sharpening gut hooks.
Measuring at just 4 inches x 1-1/4 inches x 1/4 inch, the Blademedic can easily be stored in your pants pocket or in a small pocket of your pack. Don't hesitate to order the Lansky Blademedic today!
Lansky Blademedic Knife Sharpener Features:
- Four different sharpeners
- Tungsten carbide for setting an edge to a dull blade
- Ceramic for polishing and finishing an edge
- Ceramic edge for serrated blades
- Diamond tapered rod for fast reconditioning and maintenance and for sharpening gut hooks