This item is discontinued.
This stylish projectile bulletnecklace is made from a real .30-06 rifle bullet that has been repurposed and cannot befired again. Hanging from a 24 inch long ball chain and measuring over 3 inches long, this bullet necklace makes a great gift for hunters and firearm fans. It also makes a greatprize for shooting and hunting competitions too. Make a statement, order this .30-06 BulletNecklace online today.
The .30-06 (pronounced "thirty-aught-six" or "thirty-oh-six"), 7.62×63mm in metric notation and called "30 Gov't 06" by Winchester was first used by the US Army in 1906. It remained in use all the way until the early 1970s. The ".30" is the caliber of the bullet, and the "06" refers to the year the cartridge was adopted.
.30-06 Caliber Bullet Necklace Specifications:
- 3.34 inches long, hangs from a ball chain that is adjustable
- Made from real bullets that have been previously fired
- Decommissioned bullets are safe and do not contain active gun powder or primers
- Will not explode and cannot be reused in a gun
- Made in the USA
- Great gift for gun enthusiasts