Magnum Boots are known for comfort and long lasting durability. The Magnum 5538 Ultra Lite II boots are built to last and are perfect for long days on your feet.
Featuring a full grain leather upper in coffee brown and an Ishield waterpoof breathable membrane, these waterproof work boots keep your feet comfortable and dry in any kind of weather. With a lightweight composite toe, these safety toe boots protect your feet from all types of hazards. And because these Magnum 6-inch work boots feature a composite safety toe instead of one made from steel or other types of metal, these are the perfect boots to wear anywhere as they won't trip up metal detectors, allowing you to head in and out of worksites or anywhere else easily. For all day comfort, these waterproof work boots are built with the Magnum MPact footbed that responds to your movements, providing long lasting comfort and shock absorption. For added safety, the Magnum 5538 boot has a slip resistant outsole for maximum traction and is electrical hazard compliant to ASTM F2413-05 standards. Get the boots that will get you through the day safely and feeling great, order the Magnum Precision 5538 6-inch Ultra Lite II Waterproof Composite Toe Boot today.
The Magnum Precision 5538 Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Boot features:
- Magnum Ultra Lite II design for lightweight wear
- Full Grain Leather Upper in Coffee Brown
- I Shield Protection Waterproof Breathable Membrand
- MPact Footbed for shock absorption and comfort
- Security friendly, 100% non-metallic composite safety toe
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Composite Toe Meets ASTM F2413-05 PT Class 75 Standards
- High traction slip resistant outsole