Magnum designed the Ultra Lite II waterproof safety toe work boots to provide the highest level of protection in an incredibly lightweight and easy to wear work boot.
This Magnum Precision Ultra Lite boot is fully waterproof and has a full grain genuine leather upper as well as an Ishield waterproof breathable membrane so your feet stay dry no matter what kind of weather conditions you find yourself working in. These 6-inch work boots feature Magnum's MPact footbed that cradles your foot to provide contoured comfort. And the MPact footbed on these waterproof boots absorb shocks and complies with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standards. The slip resistant outsole provides a high level of traction and lessons the chances of a fall while on the job. The most innovative feature on these Magnum 5539 waterproof work boots in the safety toe. Made from lightweight composite material that is non-metallic, you'll pass through metal detectors throughout the day without having to take your work boots off. And this safety toe meets ASTM F2413-05 PT Class 75 Standards, perfect for all types of job sites. Magnum is one of our most popular brands for good reason - they provide long lasting comfort with all of the features you need in a waterproof safety toe work boot. Order a pair of Magnum 5539 Precision 6-inch Ultra Lite II Black Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots today.
The Magnum 5539 Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Boot features:
- Magnum Ultra Lite II design for lightweight wear
- Full Grain Leather Upper in Black
- I Shield Waterproof Membrane Technology
- MPact Footbed for shock absorption and comfort
- Security friendly, 100% non-metallic composite safety toe
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Composite Toe Meets ASTM F2413-05 PT Class 75 Standards
- High traction slip resistant outsole