Magnum Precision 5540 6-inch Ultra Lite II Waterproof Composite Toe Boot - Wheat
These Magnum nubuck waterproof work boots were built to last, providing lightweight safety features with all day comfort.
The Magnum Ultra Lite II waterproof safety toe work boots protect your feet while on the job yet are still lightweight and easy to wear. Using a composite material that is lighter in than weight than steel, these safety toe work boots provide protection from work hazards and comply with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standards. The Magnum 5540 boots composite toe is also non-metallic so you can walk through security check points without having to take your boots off during the day.
These Magnum work boots feature a waterproof genuine leather upper in tan leather to keep your feet warm and dry. A slip resistant outsole provides all weather gripping and traction on these waterproof safety toe boots, making them the perfect choice for all types of job sites. And these 6-inch nubuck work boots are made with the Magnum MPact footbed that absorbs shocks and provides all day comfort that conforms to your movements. Magnum work boots are one of our most popular brands of waterproof safety toe work boots for good reason - they provide durability and long lasting comfort with all of the safety features you need on the job. Order a pair of these Magnum 5540 6-inch Ultra Lite II Waterproof Composite Toe Boots today.
The Magnum 5540 Precision 6-inch Ultra Lite II Waterproof Composite Toe Boot feature:
- Magnum Ultra Lite II design for lightweight wear
- Full Grain Leather Upper in Wheat
- Waterproof Breathable I-Shield Protection Technology
- MPact Footbed for shock absorption and comfort
- Security friendly, 100% non-metallic composite safety toe
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Composite Toe Meets ASTM F2413-05 PT Class 75 Standards
- High traction slip resistant outsole