Need a functional and protective work boot on a budget? Look no further than the Magnum Austin 6.0 Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot. These boots offer you excellent comfort at a great value with a waterproof and breathable membrane to to keep out the wet stuff when the weather turns soggy while keeping your feet comfortably ventilated when you start to work up a sweat. Magnum also added compression molded impact absorbing midsoles and lightweight EVA insoles for all day comfort.
Magnum gave these work boots a steel toe along with heavy duty rubber toe and heel caps for sufficient protection against toe crushing disasters, or if you have to kick around in places with a lot of debris. Finally, these boots feature slip and oil resistant outsoles allowing you adequate grip on a variety of surfaces, as well as toe traction, heel brakes, and pivot points for ultra safe maneuvering.
Magnum Austin Charcoal Mid Steel Toe Work Boot Features
- Action leather and textile upper
- Durable hardware with traditional lacing system
- Second pair of laces included
- Heavy duty rubber toe cap and heel cap
- Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane
- Moisture wicking lining
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Steel safety toe
- Molded, lightweight EVA insole
- Compression molded, impact absorbing midsole
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole with toe traction, heel brake zone and pivot points