Keep your feet protected out in the field with the 10-inch Matterhorn Waterproof Search and Rescue Boot. This Matterhorn Military boot is designed to give you maximum comfort and durability while on the move. The water-resistant full grain leather is backed up by a waterproof Gore-Tex bootie so your feet stay dry even in the wettest environments To keep you protected from every angle, the Waterproof boot features a Nomex/Kevlar Ripstop upper, strong as steel Matterhorn TigerTip Safety toe, super puncture resistant steel bottom plate, and a Vibram One Piece Lug Fire Resistant Compound Outsole.
In addition, this Matterhorn boot features Dryz insoles. These inserts add another layer of moisture protection and fight odor for fresh wear. The inserts are designed to absorb shock as well for more comfortable wear and less fatigue and pain after long days on your feet. To top it off, this pair boasts shock-absorbing polyurethane midsoles and lightweight fiberglass shanks for improved stability, control and support where you need it most.
Matterhorn 10-inch Waterproof Military Boot Features:
- Waterproof/Breathable Gore-tex Bootie
- Water-Resistant, Breathable Full Grain Leather
- Fabric Upper of 7 oz. Nomex / Kevlar Ripstop
- Patented Matterhorn TigerTip
- Removable Dryz Moisture/Odor-Control Shock-Absorbing Cushioned Insert
- Kevlar Upper and Sole stitching
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- Zinc Coated Ladder Shank
- Non-Metallic Safety Toe and Stainless Steel Bottom Plate
- Meet All Current ANSI Standards, Class 75
- Vibram One Piece Lug Fire Resistant Compound Outsole
This item is Made in the USA