Gear Aid Freesole Shoe repair glue helps you repair all your shoes and boots. This durable, flexible high performance shoe repair glue is specially designed to work in all kinds of conditions. Freesole shoe repair fixes athletic shoes, hiking boots, dress shoes and more, saving you money. This patented formula is made from urethane, the same material used to make shoe soles. Freesole repair glue is designed to be flexible and waterproof and it has 100 percent memory retention. Thismeans it won't dissolve or allow repairs to come apart. Freesoleshoe glue is designed for high performance use in in sub-zero temperatures and high heat climates. Gear Aid Freesole shoe glue is abrasion resistant and it resists solvents too. Use this to repair soles, toecaps, cleats, heels and more. Fix everything from boots to workshoes to hiking boots fast with this high performance patented Gear Aid shoe repair glue.
Freesole Shoe Glue from Gear Air Features:
- Urethane based shoe repair adhesive
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Safe for use on all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes and more
- Specifically formulated to offer superior abrasion resistance as well as excellent adhesion, superior waterproofing and long lasting flexibility with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries clear