The Multi-Climate Protection System (MCPS) delivers the protection you want; against wind, rain, rotorwash, and other weather conditions that can impede performance. With these Military pants from Propper you get flame, thermal, and environmental protection along with penetration resistance to POL contaminants, all in a lightweight ensemble. Made of a breathable Gore- tex waterproof membrane sandwiched between a flame-resistant Nomex fabric and a Nomex fabric knit backer. These Propper Military pants features water- resistant zippers that eliminate the need for storm flaps. Water-resistant pockets offer safe storage for your important documents and electronics. The Type I MCPS is designed for rotary and fixed wing aircraft with non-eject systems.
MCPS Type I Propper Military Pant Features:
- Approved for Use by the US Air Force (Safe-to-Fly)
- Durably Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Flame, Thermal, and Environmental Protection from Low to High Altitudes
- Highly Breathable Membrane Minimizes Risk of Heat Stress.
- Water-Resistant Zippers eliminate need for Storm Flaps
- Easy Care Machine Laundering
- Available in sizes Extra Small - Extra Large
- Comes in Tan and Sage Green