This item is discontinued
New Balance Abyss II Coyote 6-inch Combat Boot
Designed for the military, the New Balance OTB Coyote 6-inch Abyss II Marine Desert boots are ready to face any challenge above water or under it.
These advanced 6-inch tactical boots from New Balance feature a tactical Rubber Technology sole for superior silent traction on both wet and dry surfaces so being discovered due to a squeaky sole will not be a worry. All OTB soles are lugged and razor siped to help facilitate water dispersion. In addition the mesh ports throughout the Coyote Abyss II Marine boots allow for water drainage and breathability resulting in quick dry comfort for increased and long lasting foot health. For added durability, these New Balance desert boots are made with high abrasion TPU upper material that resists scuffs and far outlast conventional leather. The rugged material on this Marine Corps boot is treated with a durable water repellant, having minimal water absorption characteristics meaning your boots stay in good condition and so do your feet.
When you're looking for a self-draining water shoe that excels at traction, durability and comfort, the 6-inch Coyote OTB Abyss II Boot by New Balance is your first choice. This combat boot is the favored footwear of the US Navy SEALs.
New Balance Abyss II Coyote 6-inch Water Boot Features:
- Second generation water-based military boot designed for underwater and above water operations.
- Fits most XL Fin Pockets.
- Military Grade Combat Boots
- Tactical Rubber Technology for superior silent traction on both wet and dry surfaces. All OTB sole units are lugged and razor siped to help facilitate water dispersion.
- Perforated lugged Jungle sole unit, allows for instant water drainage.
- Recessed arch on the outsole helps identify center of gravity when climbing ladder rungs.
- Reinforced toe and heel help aid in climbing maneuvers.
- High abrasion TPU upper material resists scuffs far outlasting conventional leather. The material is treated with a DWR (durable water repellant) having minimal water absorption characteristics.
- Mesh ports throughout the military boot allows for water drainage and breathability resulting in quick dry comfort for increased foot health.
- Reticulated foam used for all upper padding will not absorb water under any circumstances.
- Sea/Air/Land SEAL footbed aids in water drainage as well as breathability for unsurpassed foot health in a wide variety of conditions. The SEAL footbed has a patented removable shank that allows the user to customize the fit for any conditions wet or dry.
New Balance 210MCO Abyss II Marine Desert Boots Sizes Manufactured:
While perfect sizing cannot be guaranteed, the manufacturer suggests: This boot runs true to size, order your regular athletic shoe size. Because the item is available in full sizes only, people wearing half sizes may wish to order the size above.