New Balance Rappel Low Coyote Military Hiking Shoe - OTB Boots
Whether you're Special Forces or just going for a hike, these New Balance OTB Rappel Low Shoes are some really great shoes. Designed exclusively for military forces needing a hiking shoe, the Rappel Low Marine Desert Hiker is tough, supportive and highly breathable.
The OTB New Balance Rappel Low is much more than just a hiking shoe. Sure it has a slip resistant, high traction outsole. Sure, it has a scuff guard for increased abrasion resistance. Yeah, it has a full length super comfortable Ortholite cushioned insole, a composite shank for lightweight support and super breathable mesh panels. All that makes it a great warm weather hiking shoe but per its military boot tradition, New Balance OTB added some very unique features for military special forces usage.
For instance, the one piece metal lace loops in the New Balance Rappel Hiking shoes are designed so they won't snag parachute lines. After all, who wants to fall to their death when their shoes get caught on something? Beyond that, the Marine Coyote Rappel Low has a special non-squeak outsole for stealth operations. The Rockstop board board built into the New Balance OTB Rappel Low prevents the kind of bruises that can occur when running miles at full pace through rock laden mountainous terrain.
The New Balance OTB Rappel ain't just a hiking shoe, it's a necessary tool for warm weather military operations. Stay fast and light and for god's sake, stay out of the crossfire. Pick up a pair of the New Balance Rappel Low Military Hiking Shoe.
New Balance Rappel Low Coyote Military Hiking Shoe Features:
- Supportive, highly breathable, mid cut light hiker with features for today’s Special Operation Forces
- Sticky non-squeak rubber for stealth-like traction on a variety of surfaces
- Full length Rockstop board imbedded into the molded EVA midsole prevents bruising on rocky terrain
- Composite shank provides support when carrying heavy loads.
- Durable Rough-out suede upper
- One piece smooth vamp with toe scuff guard for increased abrasion resistance One piece metal lace loops will not snag parachute lines
- Variable sausage laces will not come un-tied in the field
- Inside FRG – Fast Rope Guard – to help extend the wear of the boot after repeated fast ropings. The outsole design works in conjunction with the FRG to help slow and control the rate of decent when fast roping
- Full length breathable Ortholite footbed is removable for cleaning
New Balance Rappel Low Coyote Marine Desert Hiking Shoe Sizes:
Medium and Wide(EE): 6-11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15